Monday 21 January 2013


Now what?
How am I going to go to Coachella? It is a big goal for me (jobless, living off my parents money) but I am confident that I can make it happen. Ideally I would be attending this amazing music festival with friends so this probably will require further planning with a friend willing to attend with me. To start planning for my trip to the desert in Palm Springs I would need to contact my grandparents who have a condo in the city of Palm Springs. Since my grandpa is very old fashioned staying with them will eliminate any male friends that might want to come along for the ride female friends will be welcomed graciously. If my grandparents agree to let me stay at their humble abode, I will then look into possible modes of transportation from the city to the concert site. Also at this point I will be looking into flights and what kinds of tickets I will want to buy for the festival (probably a camping pass, less transportation that way, I will most likely be shocked at how high ticket prices and refine my search for a friend who can get me a good deal on plane tickets. Now that all the passes and sleeping has been arranged I will now go and buy appropriate clothing for the festival (any excuse to go shopping right?) and a good sized tent to sleep in when I arrive. Now none of this plan will ever happen if I don’t make enough money to support my dream of seeing all of the greatest musicians perform in the desert, so I will probably start applying to jobs soon. This is really the ultimate bucket list item because realistically it’s possible to cross off a couple of my meet (insert famous name here) items at this awesome festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment