Monday 21 January 2013


Authors note:
                When Mrs.Mclauchlan introduced the Buried Life project to us in class I have to admit, I was super excited. I had been watching the Buried Life for a while and loved the show (how could you not, four hot guys doing good things for others… ) and was excited to see what opportunities the project would bring. On my list I have lots of travel and meet famous people items (oddly enough no, go to Hollywood) and I think this has a lot to do with hearing stories of how my parents traveled when they were younger. Hearing the stories combined with making a list of things I wanted to do (a list without boundaries)  I really developed a wanderlust. I heard someone say once that school isn't the only way to become educated and that really spoke to me in that I realized not only did I want to go to university to get an education, I also wanted the world that I live in to educate me. There are so many things you can learn from traveling and I hope to experience most if not all of them. For my project I chose to combine with Sarah and Lane to create a video of the things we wanted to do. I thought we would have a more exciting project if we combined because three people can get more done than one. Although it pushed our list items that we needed to show up to 75, it was still worth it because we communicated really well and had tons of input for one another that, in the end, created a better quality project. As I said before I really developed wanderlust when working on this project and really experience the world for what it is. I really enjoyed hearing what Lane and Sarah wanted to do also as it influenced things that I wanted to do, or add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment